Selected Applicants Will Receive:
- April 1: An application form is available—on this page.
- June 3: Applications are due.
- July 8: Selected 10 New Leaders for 2018 are announced.
Each applicant must complete the 10 New Leaders essay question: “How would your participation in this program help you achieve a purpose?” Scoring is rated on a scale of 1 to 10 with two criteria:
- Leadership potential: Based on the quality of the essay, how well did the candidate articulate their purpose?
- Contribution: Based on the quality of the essay, would he or she benefit from the program, contribute to the group, and pay it forward?
Applicants with the 10 highest scores will be selected.
Four distinguished business leaders will evaluate applicant essays.
- Una Martone Leadership Harrisburg Area
- Mike Mitchell High Family Business Center
- Dave Schankweiler Founder, and Former CEO and Owner of Journal Multimedia
- Lee Peters Vistage Regional Executive