The 2019 Evolution Leadership Conference will be held October 8.This year, we will tackle the number one issue impacting American business right now: Finding, hiring, onboarding, and retaining great talent. Here are five reasons to attend the conference this year.
- With today’s low unemployment rate, it’s hard to keep your people. Lower unemployment and more job openings, as shown by data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, indicate that more people are seeking out new job opportunities, but this churn also is making it more difficult for organizations to fill open positions. This conference will offer ideas that you can turn into action to help retain your high performers.
- In the AM Workshop, Santiago will give Evolution attendees practical advice on building a technology-first approach for increased employee engagement. Learn about using objective data to align and promote an engaged business culture that inspires commitment and excellence. His workshop will assist any size business in crafting culture strategies, driving employee engagement, and objectively measuring culture success.
- In the PM Keynote, Verne will speak to attendees about creating a company where the team is engaged; the customers are doing the marketing, and everyone is making money. He will focus on the four major decision areas every company must get right: People, Strategy, Execution, and Cash, from his book, Scaling Up.
- You’ll get to meet our 2019 Class of the 10 New Leaders Project, our pay-it-forward initiative gives 10 high-potential, emerging or advancing leaders the opportunity to receive more than $10,000 in leadership development programming.
- We will talk to millennials about why they leave a job as well as hiring managers about the issues they face. This will allow us to identify the disconnect between the two perspectives so you can ensure your organization is aligned with the current job market.
What are you waiting for? Sign-up today at: https://www.evolutionconference.org/