JD received a B.S. in marketing from Pennsylvania State University in 1974. He pursued a career in radio broadcasting for 32 years.
- 1972—On-air personality for USA’s first album-oriented rock (AOR) radio station
- 1977—Station General Manager in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania at age 25
- 1992—COO of family-owned Dame Media at 40—twenty-three station Mid-Atlantic broadcasting group
- 1998—Dame Media sold to Clear Channel Communications for $85M
Radio Programming Syndication:
- 1999—Founded Dame Gallagher Networks (DGN) operating in the Empire State Building, New York City
- DGN features broadcast studios and syndication of national talk radio host, Mike Gallagher
- 2002—DGN acquired by Salem Communications (SRN)
- 2002—Founded Dame Management Strategies (DMS) to work with CEOs and their executive teams
- 2014—Release the first in a series books built around transforming your business—Fast Track Strategic Planning
Evolution Leadership Academy and Conference
- 2015—Founded the EVOLUTION Leadership Conference, an annual event offering executives from across the country the opportunity to grow, learn, and find purpose with their leadership teams
- 2016—EVOLUTION becomes two events, a leadership academy in the spring and the larger annual conference in the fall
- 2017—EVOLUTION Leadership Academy and the 2017 EVOLUTION Conference continue to grow and attract attendees.
- 2018—EVOLUTION welcomes distinguished speakers from Delivering Happiness (Zappos) and Southwest Airlines.
- 2019—EVOLUTION Leadership Conference surpasses 500+ attendees!
Exciting speakers are scheduled. Make plans to attend the EVOLUTION Leadership Conference. Find out more