- We are sharing good news and stories of businesses and individuals doing good things at https://bizcares.org
- Please tag things that you see on social media with #BizCares
- Updated Daily – We have set up a shared Dropbox to exchange files. Subscribe here and it will automatically sync to your computer.
- Each Friday we will host a JD #BizCares Friday Conversation to discuss ongoing events and come together. Sign up here.
- Daily 12 Noon Webinars with Vistage Speaker/Expert Ami Kassir – Expert on Cash Flow and SBA Programs – Sign up at his website.
Health & Safety Information:
- CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention) Website
- WHO (World Health Organization) – COVID-19 Resources
- Infection Heat Map from Johns Hopkins University
- US Chamber of Commerce – COVID-19 Business Preparedness Checklist
- OSHA – Preparing your workplaces for COVID-19
- CDC – Interim Guidance for Business & Employers
- A CEO Plan For Coronavirus (BAIN) – 3/13/2020
- Forward Mail Through The USPS – If your physical location is closed, forward your mail.
- Cleaning Resources:
- Remote Work:
- Complete Remote Work Playbook (Via Vistage / Claudia Williams)
- Discussion: Jason Fried and DHH From Basecamp discussing how to approach remote work.
- HBR – A Guide for Working (From Home) Parents – 3/19/2020
- How To Go Remote – Tips from an all remote team – 3/20/2020
- HBR – A Guide to Manage Your (Newly) Remote Workers – 3/18/2020
- HBR – Run a Great Virtual Meeting – 3/8/2020
- A Blueprint for remote working: Lessons from China (McKinsey) – March 2020
- Future Planning:
Federal Government Resources:
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act – Signed 3/18/2020
- IRS Pushes Back Tax Payment Deadline – 3/18/2020
- CISA Guidance On Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce – 3/19/2020
- FEMA COVID-19 Rumor Control – Updated 3/21/2020
- IRS Guidance on Tax Credits for Coronavirus Paid Leave (via PA Chamber) – 3/24/2020
Pennsylvania State Resources:
- PA Department of Health Resource Page
- PA Office of Unemployment Compensation – Latest Updates
- Recording of call with Sen. Pat Toomey – 3/19/2020
- Governor Wolf has ordered all “non-life sustaining” businesses in PA to close.
- Read the first order here.
- Amended Order from 3/20/2020
- Definitions of what businesses can remain open are located here. Updated 3/21/2020 at 5:45PM
- Any business that would like to seek a waiver from this order can email RAemail@example.com.
- Governor Wolf’s Stay at Home order for 7 counties – 3/23/2020
Vistage Member Resources:
- Cornavirus Network – Connect with other Vistage Members for discussion and idea exchange.
- Webniar (Recorded) with Dr. Paul Auwaeter from Johns Hopkins – March 13, 2020
- Webinar (Recorded) with Brian Beaulieu from ITR – Economic Outlook for 2020 – March 19, 2020
- Webinar (Recorded) – Leading in Challenging Times – 3/23/2020 at 1PM EST
Community & Family Resources:
- Community Resources from Leadership Harrisburg (Red Cross, TFEC, Food Bank, etc.)
- Blog – How To Work With The Kids Around
- Blog – We are all teachers now – How to teach kids at home – 3/20/2020
- CDC Guidelines for Cleaning and Disinfecting Homes
- PSSAs and Keystone exams cancelled in PA – 3/19/20
- Learning Resources:
- Chad Harvey’s Resource List – Constantly Updated
- Harrisburg Regional Chamber – Resource Page
- Harvard Business Review – COVID19 Section – Unlocked for all
- Private Health Management – COVID19 Briefings
- 3/30/20 – Removed old webinars, put more info in Dropbox share at the top of the page.
- 3/24/20 – Added #BizCares info, Article – Leading Beyond the Blizzard, Added McKinsey Remote work article, PA Chamber Webinar on 3/27, Archived the recording of Vistage Webinar from 3/23, IRS Guidance on Tax Credits from PA Chamber, Gov Wolf’s stay at home order added.
- 3/22/20 – AM – Added summaries of Families First Act, Link to Ami Kassir Webinars on SBA Funding, Added updates from Gov Wolf under PA Section, CISA Guidance on Federal Critical Workforce, FEMA Rumor Control, Link to Vistage Virtual Summit on 3/30, Example communications from Marriott, Teaching kids from home blog.
- 3/20/20 – 3:30PM – Added resources from Dean Minuto under mindset. Updated invite to future #BusinessCares Friday Conversation series.
- 3/20/20 – 1:10PM – Added Community Resources from Leadership Harrisburg.
- 3/20/20 – 12:45PM – Added summary documents for ITR webinar, Why some companies emerge stronger from a crisis, How to go remote – tips from an all remote team, Forward mail through the USPS.
- 3/20 AM – Published Initial List